I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. I need nobody to make me somebody. Novita Yuliantari's Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

Watch Out!!




Can you imagine if you live in the remote place? Maybe you will not know what is happening around the world. Nowadays, news can be an important thing for some people around the world.  By knowing the new information, it will help people to open up their mind. There are many ways that can be chosen in order to get new information such as through newspaper, television, internet and the other sources. Some people maybe have their own comfortable way to get the information. However, I believe that internet is the best source in getting new information since it provides variety of news, flexibility, and interesting display and facility.

For one thing, I can get information easily since internet provides variety of information. I just need to look at the categories of the news or type what information that I want to search. For example, if I want to search about entertainment, I can easily choose it in the categories of the news in website, blogs, etc. It will be different from television which is sometimes shown almost the same information in every channel. Have you ever requested some information through television program? I guess that it will be difficult to do it. That is why internet can be the best choice to get new information which is needed. Also, since internet provides many kinds of new information, I can use my time effectively in getting the information. I do not need to spend much time to wait the information from television program or newspaper like the other people usually do.

In addition, internet provides flexibility in informing the new information. By accessing the internet, the new information can be gotten every time I need it. I can access the internet through mobile phone or laptop which provides internet connection. There are also many kinds of website, blogs, or social network which can help me to get the news. Since the internet has flexibility, I can access it wherever I am. I do not need to go home to watch television program or buy some newspaper in order to get the new information. So, imagine that you are at campus when you need to get something which is happening, will you go home just for watching TV? I think it will waste my time because by using the internet I can search it whenever and wherever I am.

Also, interesting display and facility are provided by internet in informing new information. There are some ways which can inform the news through internet connection, such as, visual, audio, and audio-visual way. So, the internet can show me clear, colorful, and interesting pictures or display which can attract me to read it. So, it is different from the news in a newspaper which is full of text and limited picture that usually make me bored to read it. Meanwhile, if I do not want to read the text, I can also listen to or watch the news through audio or audio-visual way. For example, I watch the new information through youtube or websites which provides audio or video access. So, it is like kill two birds by using one stone. I can open pages to read the news while I am listening to the audio. Those ways can attract me to get the information through internet rather than by using other media.
-NoveJuly-

No comments:

Post a Comment